10.30.2007

{Finally! Sorry. . .}


. . . for the delay with posting. If Grandma's Diary isn't out where I can see it, I absolutely totally forget to post. And then it's just been so so so busy. Just trying to get settled here in a new town while re-establishing my business, starting Noah in school and being a stay-at-home-mommy all at the same time has been pretty difficult and very time-consuming. We also just had 3 birthdays (Noah turnd 4, Maia turned 2 and Neil turned 31 - gasp!) all last week (within 7 days). On top of that we threw a housewarming/Halloween/birthday party. Even though the parties have been fun and memorable, I am so so so thankful October is almost over. Not to mention that it's been difficult remembering 1 year ago. I miss grandpa so much, as I know we all do. 2 years ago he held Maia for the firs time. Last year we told him goodbye. I can't believe it was just last year that I held his hand as he left us. Life goes by so fast and we need to remember to really savour every single second. Our life here on Earth is just a tiny fraction of eternity.

I really really hope I haven't lost too many loyal readers.

Love,
Valerie
(Duane and Shirley's granddaughter)

3 comments:

Joe Plummer said...

You haven't lost me. I am always looking forward to seeing your new entries. I am one that is missing Grandpa also. I know how you feel about life being way to short for us as we walk on this side of the sun. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Anonymous said...

I like this photo

youve had a lot going on

Im still here though

MP said...

I was having Grandma Withdrawls...glad to see more posts!