This is for you.

It is for my family, especially my cousins, that I do this. Hope you enjoy reading pieces of grandma and grandpa's history as I know I will enjoy reading and typing it out for you. This is my gift to you. I think both grandma and grandpa would appreciate my sharing a small piece of their lives with you, and I think that is why grandma wrote in a journal, so one day we could live a part of her and grandpa's history. I am also planning on scanning every picture that I can for you and burning all onto a CD for all to have, even the great-grandchildren, if they so desire to have one. Enjoy this daily journey into our family's history. I don't think there are many families out there who have such an amazing collection of memories from generations past. We are really blessed. Thank you, Grandma.



Anissa said...

Thanks for taking the time to do this Val. It is a very sweet idea and I think the family will appreciate reading it.

Kelsie said...

Hey Valerie I think it's great that you are doing this!! I would definately love to have a copy of the CD that you are making!! It just warms my heart that you are doing so many nice things like this for our family! If you also get a chance I was wondering if maybe you could scan some of the diary at least for me to keep because I was so dearly clsoe to grandma and I would really appreciate having just one more piece of her life, until I will be able to see her again up in heaven, which I hope is a long time from now. So, I would really enjoy finding out as much as I can. well i g2g I hope you'll reply back to me! *toodles* ~~~Love your cousin KELSIE~~~

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest thing. Your intro brought tears to my eyes. I will look forward to reading along.